Over the last 10 years, APOS has become the standard for spectroscopy based measurement solutions in the wood based panel industry and bioenergy.
To further expand our footprint in our core industry and to accelerate future growth in adjacent industries, we are targeting to grow our sales team.
APOS is running a key-account structure and is present in almost all the big players in the industry in Europe, although penetration has big room to grow.
Consequently, we are looking for a
to take over existing and develop new accounts for our products.
- Identification of budgets and projects at existing and new customers,
- Designing the technical basics of the project with the customer,
- Customer support throughout the entire sales cycle up to handover to the delivery team,
- Full responsibility for your customers regarding growth and customer satisfaction,
- Clear focus on sales growth.
- Degree in Business Administration or a technical degree with at least 3 years of experience in sales,
- Experience in B2B sales and sales to both, technical decision makers and C-level,
- Strong communications skills in at least German and English
- Good technical understanding (on high level)
- Ideally expertise and network in our core market, but the team can build this up with you
- Ideally expertise in spectroscopy, but can also be trained quickly,
- Willing to travel in Europe.
Help us grow and participate in the success. Become a member of the lean and keen APOS team with great “let’s get it done” spirit, all within the ecosystem of Nynomic AG with 400+ employees worldwide. Send us your CV electronically to the address below including your expectations on compensation.
Questions: don’t hesitate to ask: Heinrich Unland, MD, firstname.lastname@example.org, +49-4103-18783-0