Software Developer (f/m) .NET
to join as soon as possible.
- Independent development of our solutions in cooperation with project management and calibration development
- Co-development of obligations for new components together with project management and the customer
- Documentation of the developed software product
- Support of project management
- Sporadic customer visit
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent qualification
- High mathematical understanding
- .NET for desktop applications, Visual Studio 2017, WPF
- Entity Framework 6, MS SQL, TCP / IP communication e.g. with Mina.NET
- English. German is appreciated but not a must.
We offer you the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art software architectures and techniques, to build new applications from scratch, and to work on improving existing applications. As a high-tech company, APOS offers great design opportunities in a young team with flat hierarchies. International applicants have equal chances.
Do you think you can enjoy this task? You have a working style that is both team-oriented and systematic, as well as characterized by creativity, flexibility and initiative? If this position attracts your interest, please apply only electronically using the keyword “Software Developer” stating your compensation expectations to bewerbung[@]apos.biz.
Even if you do not meet individual criteria, we would like to get to know you! Join the team!
Questions: don’t hesitate to contact us. Please address to Heinrich Unland, either by phone Tel.: +49 4103-18783-0 or using the email address given above.